Did you know that there is a quick and effective shortcut to open your Chrome browser?
The Windows 10 operating system has hundreds of wonders available to users, and one of the functions that streamline and optimize work to the maximum are the different shortcuts that exist for Windows 10 .
And it is that to date there are shortcuts for almost everything , however, the Windows 10 operating system also has the particularity of creating custom shortcuts to your favorite applications, and in this way being able to access them by pressing certain keys.
If you want to know how to do it, don’t worry. In this article you will learn how to open Google Chrome with a keyboard shortcut in Windows 10 in an easy and fast way. Follow us!
On Windows 10, create a shortcut for Google Chrome.
Opening your Chrome browser with a keyboard shortcut in Windows 10 is extremely easy. These are the steps to follow to create a shortcut in the applications you want:
- On your screen, click the Windows symbol.
- Locate the Google Chrome application and drag the icon to the desktop.
- On Windows 10, create a shortcut for Google Chrome.
- Then right-click on the icon and choose “Properties” from the drop-down menu.
create a shortcut for Google Chrome in Windows 10 easy
- Go to the “Properties” section of the system
- Now locate the tab called “Shortcut” . Then it will show different options, locate the option “Shortcut key” .
- so you can open chrome with a keyboard shortcutChoose the letter you want for the shortcut and be able to open Chrome easily
- By default it will have the prefix “None” , at this point is where the magic happens, since you must choose which key you want for the shortcut. For example, if you select the letter A, it will automatically read : “CRTL + ALT + A”
- To finish, click on the “Apply” option and then “OK”
opening google crhome is easy with a keyboard shortcut in windows 10After placing a default letter save the changes.
As you will see, by following each of these steps you will be able to open Google Chrome with a keyboard shortcut in Windows 10 , and thus each time you act on the configured keys , a new browser will open on your Windows desktop. What are you waiting to do it?