Posting a photo collage on Facebook is much easier than you can imagine, you just need the right help.Facebook has been and continues to be one of the most used social networks in the world. And, beyond keeping in touch with other people, it also allows you to share your best photos with others. Speaking of photographs, it has always been said that an image says more than a thousand words, so a collage can say much more.
A photo collage is a great way to display or share multiple images at once and get your message across in one view. On Facebook, for example, you can use a collage to capture and summarize the impact of your latest trip, without flooding your friends’ feeds with millions of photos. And in this article we will show you how to create and share a photo collage on Facebook.
Is there a tool built into the platform to create collages?
If you have ever tried to make a photo collage on Facebook, you must have noticed that there is no collage making feature within the platform. However, the company offers an alternative solution that you can use to create and share your photo sets on the popular social network.
This is the Instagram Layout app, an application that has been developed with the purpose of creating photo collages from the images you have stored in your mobile gallery. The app isn’t packed with features and tricks, but it does the job very well.
How to make a photo collage for Facebook using Layout
Getting started with Layout is very simple. Fortunately, the application has a fairly simple user interface and to create your collage, you will simply have to follow these steps:
- Download Layout from Google Play or App Store, as the case may be.
- Open the app on your smartphone once it has been downloaded.
- When you open it, you will be directed to a split screen with the Layout app logo at the top and photos stored on your mobile in the bottom half of the screen.
- Now, select the photos that you would like to include in your collage.
- You can also click on the button located in the center of the screen to capture a new photo.
- When you’ve finished making your selection of images to include in the collage, scroll through the horizontal list of layout options and choose the one that best suits what you want.
- In the Edit section, you can still customize your collages using the Replace, Mirror, Flip and Borders functions.
- In addition, you can swap photos by simply dragging them to another position and using the handles to resize the images.
- When you have everything ready, click on the Save button .
- Now, in the Share section, select the Facebook option to publish your collage directly on the social network.
There are other applications that you can use to create photo collages, however, Layout stands out for its simplicity and the ability to quickly share images on two of the most popular social networks of the moment, such as Instagram and Facebook.
So just follow the steps that will guide you through this collage making process and let your images tell the story for you. And now that you know how to create collages, surely you would like to find out how to transfer your photos and videos from Facebook to Google Photos.