Twin sister was shot dead in a gangster execution in Brazil and live-streamed the Gere video on social media. Please continue reading this article to explore the details of the case. In this post, know more about Watch: Twin Sister Shot Dead Gere Video – What Happened?, Is The Gore Video Available On Twitter & Reddit? , age, height, bio, net worth, relationship, family, career & news.
Mateus Abreu, a 17-year-old kid who appears in the video shooting the adolescent moms, was apprehended by police. Before the juvenile gunman shot them in the back of the head, Amália and Amanda were seen kneeling and holding their hair in a bun.
- Twin sister was shot dead in a gangster execution in Brazil and live-streamed the Gere video on social media.
- Please continue reading this article to explore the details of the case.
- Amália and Amanda Alves, twin sisters, were killed in Ceará, Brazil.
- The assailants allegedly taped the murders and broadcasted them live on Instagram.
- According to the newspaper Jornal de Brasil, the executions were carried out because the Alves sisters were aware of instances involving a drug trafficking group.
- In northeast Brazil, a young suspect was detained for reportedly shooting twin sisters to death and live-streaming the gang-related killings on social media like Instagram.
- Amália Alves and her twin sister Amanda Alves were found dead on the roadside near a housing complex which is located in Pacajus, Ceará, last Wednesday morning, hours after they were slain.
- After finding the dead bodies at the site where they were slain, locals contacted the police.
- Amanda Alves leaves a three-year-old daughter in her wake.
- Amália Alves was a six-month-old son’s mother.
- The footage of the gangster assassinating the twin sister was posted on Instagram and went viral on Twitter and Reddit.
- The video, however, is no longer available on the internet.
- Nonetheless, on dailymail.co.uk, we can witness a half-frame of the sisters being murdered.
- The identical young moms were seen kneeling next to each other on the dirt roadway on video footage.
Mateus Abreu, 17, allegedly compelled both of them to wear their hair in a bun before firing a shot behind both of their heads.
Abreu then fired two more rounds at one of the females before standing over the second victim and spraying her with four more bullets.
- According to the Brazilian publication Diario do Noreste, the young suspect was arrested seven times between 2020 and this year for unauthorized possession of a pistol, theft, and malicious bodily damage.